nanprod(x, axis=None, keepdims=False, dtype=None, out=None)[source]¶
Performs a product operation along the given axes, skipping
NaNvalues. Uses all axes by default.
- x (SparseArray) – The array to perform the reduction on.
- axis (Union[int, Iterable[int]], optional) – The axes along which to multiply. Uses all axes by default.
- keepdims (bool, optional) – Whether or not to keep the dimensions of the original array.
- dtype (numpy.dtype) – The data type of the output array.
The reduced output sparse array.
- Function without
- Equivalent Numpy function.