nanreduce(x, method, identity=None, axis=None, keepdims=False, **kwargs)¶
NaNskipping reduction on this array. See the documentation on
- x (COO) – The array to reduce.
- method (numpy.ufunc) – The method to use for performing the reduction.
- identity (numpy.number) – The identity value for this reduction. Inferred from
methodif not given. Note that some
ufuncobjects don’t have this, so it may be necessary to give it.
- axis (Union[int, Iterable[int]], optional) – The axes along which to perform the reduction. Uses all axes by default.
- keepdims (bool, optional) – Whether or not to keep the dimensions of the original array.
- kwargs (dict) – Any extra arguments to pass to the reduction operation.
The result of the reduction operation.
Return type: Raises:
ValueError– If reducing an all-zero axis would produce a nonzero result.
- Similar method without